• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon lady bounce shrooms

Still have 11, 12, or 13?

Hey sorry I’ve been working crazy hours at work haven’t had much time to take care of the tank let alone ship anything but I should be going back to normal hours this week and will figure everything out that I have and make a new sale in this thread
 
The next set u get please put me on the list for first $100 shroom thank you
 
I’m interested as well if you have any available
 
I’m interested if you have any more of these available.
 
IMG_3258.JPG

Finally got enough time to get what I had together and price it out so here prices anything above this sale is sold all prices are shipped

1-$ 200
2-$300
3-$200
4-$300
5-$150-SOLD
6-$300
7-$500
 
Last edited:
I
IMG_3258.JPG

Finally got enough time to get what I had together and price it out so here prices anything above this sale is sold all prices are shipped

1-$ 200
2-$300
3-$200
4-$300
5-$150-SOLD
6-$300
7-$500
IMG_3258.JPG

Finally got enough time to get what I had together and price it out so here prices anything above this sale is sold all prices are shipped

1-$ 200
2-$300
3-$200
4-$300
5-$150-SOLD
6-$300
7-$500
w
IMG_3258.JPG

Finally got enough time to get what I had together and price it out so here prices anything above this sale is sold all prices are shipped

1-$ 200
2-$300
3-$200
4-$300
5-$150-SOLD
6-$300
7-$500
i will buy #2 pm sent
 
Do you still have any available ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new