Dragon pipefish

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjenny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justjenny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
6
Location
south yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

iv just brought a dragon pipefish, he seems to be loving my live rocks and the pink Fijian sand I have in my tank but I was wondering what corals do pipefish like pls.
 

Attachments

  • 8c219f16-7139-4183-87ab-83f0a35254d7.mov
    1 MB
Nice! I would just be cautious to not add any corals that sting, such as elegance corals. Also probably don't want to be SPS-heavy which require heavy/chaotic flow, while I understand that pipefish prefer gentle flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new