• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon soul torch. $299 a head

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
6,362
Reaction score
20,892
Location
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to start a new thread as my previous one was old and I cut new heads.

I have had this colony for over 2 years and it is well adjusted to being in an aquarium.

The heads are $299 each + $25 Florida shipping and $45 everywhere else.

Pictures and videos are in "daylight"

I will cover any fedex shipping delays. You must accept the coral on first delivery attempt. If by change the corals shows up dead or currently dying you must send me a picture of the coral still in my bag within 2 hrs of delivery and I will send you a replacement or refund.
 
Last edited:
I got 2 heads from Bubba and they're now beautiful! This is when I first got it and what it looks like now.
20190207_185350.jpeg
20190324_165545.jpeg
20190323_163644.jpeg
 
I wanted to start a new thread as my previous one was old and I cut new heads.

I have had this colony for over 2 years and it is well adjusted to being in an aquarium.

The heads are $299 each + $25 Florida shipping and $45 everywhere else.

Pictures and videos are in "daylight"

I will cover any fedex shipping delays. You must accept the coral on first delivery attempt. If by change the corals shows up dead or currently dying you must send me a picture of the coral still in my bag within 2 hrs of delivery and I will send you a replacement or refund.
This still available?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new