• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragons Breath Macro $25 shipped

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReeferSpot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
274
Reaction score
156
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few tennis ball size pieces of Dragons breath for sale. $25 shipped
First come first serve.

Paypal is [email protected]
Will ship to PayPal address unless instructed otherwise.
 
20220725_172601.jpg
 
Pm sent - if you have more
 
I have a few tennis ball size pieces of Dragons breath for sale. $25 shipped
First come first serve.

Zelle or Paypal is [email protected]
Will ship to PayPal address unless instructed otherwise.
20230801_091340.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new