• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragons breath macroalgae 20 dollars shipped

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just selling some extra macroalgae 1-2 inch frag piece for sale pm me for more details or larger size

20170105_181556.jpg


20170105_181627.jpg
 
Have a few left and other macros ask for more details
 
So, I paid 35 bucks for macros, lol, and I received a micro amount.

BUYER BEWARE!

IMG_2747.JPG
 
So, I paid 35 bucks for macros, lol, and I received a micro amount.

BUYER BEWARE!

IMG_2747.JPG
You paid for what I stated a quarter size piece of hypnea and a 2-3 inch frag of dragons breath read over the conversation. And stop trying to scam me. You were already trying to make me give you a bigger piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new