OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still haven't gotten confirmation on the new tank yet, but I did hear that they will start shipping them out this month.

I decided to change the lights from the Blues to Pro. After a hard long thought I want full control over the lights and not somewhat semi control with the Blues.

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along. The REEF LX 320.7 is tempting me. I have a first gen 230.6.

Any update on shipping?
Last update I got that they were on their way to WB, and that they should be shipping out at the end of the month. I am really in no rush, but Id like to start seeing these boxes in the wild.

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still haven't gotten the tank yet, but that is not stopping me from picking up more hardware for it. I picked up 2 more MP 40 and now will have a total of 4 mp40's and 2 Neptune WAV. I think you all know what direction this tank is going

20210325_195551.jpg

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I collected everything for a year before I got my tank. It was great researching everything and taking my time.
A majority of the hardware ill be using is from my old 90 Build. But I always tried to oversize what I got for it as I knew I was going to go bigger one day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess now is a good time to figure out what fish are going to be in the tank. Fish that will be going in will be as follows.

Yellow tang
Tomini tang
Scopas Tang
Kleins Buttefly
1 Lyretail Anthia
1 green Chromis
2 clowns
6 line wrasse

I would like to add 2-3 more Anthias to the tank as I like the colors and how they kind of school together.
Id like to add a Powder Blue tang, or Purple tang but fear that aggression might come from the yellow tang.

What other cool fish would be a good addition to the tank?

Marlon_Holland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dank Reefer, I am following you as I ordered the Reefer 230.5 LX. I just paid my final payment today and am now waiting on shipping so hope you got your email about final payment as well.

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dank Reefer, I am following you as I ordered the Reefer 230.5 LX. I just paid my final payment today and am now waiting on shipping so hope you got your email about final payment as well.
I bought it from a LFS around me and paid in full. He still has not gotten any confirmation on when it will be shipped. I've also reached out to WB and they said that REEF LX shipment should be coming soon. How soon, I have no idea.

Marlon_Holland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do, it looks like waterbox will be showing off the LX 320 soon. They posted a picture of the box on Facebook

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do, it looks like waterbox will be showing off the LX 320 soon. They posted a picture of the box on Facebook
Ecotech Marine will be getting 2 of the 320 to put in their new facility soon. Pretty sure they are going to do a Fresh and Salt Water build.

Marlon_Holland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw the first delivered LX 320 on waterbox's Facebook page. I was still in the boxes but man it was huge.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.8%
Back