Dream tanks

savetheocean

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
749
Reaction score
447
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you could have any tank what would you have? ANYTHING!
 
8x4x18 With about 15 or so H.Mags and a Picasso Clownfish Harrem
 
I really just want something like a 250-300 gallon reef one day. I just have to buy a house first :D
 
I really just want something like a 250-300 gallon reef one day. I just have to buy a house first :D
I want something like that built into the wall so you can see it from one side and the other.
 
One built into the ceiling of my bedroom. Wont get much sleep but would be amazing to just lay there and stare at...
 
I would build 2 separate 500g tanks in the wall above my tv one tank sharks and one octopuses. And if I'm still in that dream the rest of the room I could fit a thin tank against the wall will be a mainly lps tank
 
something in the 300-400 gallon range.
In wall, with a "replaceable" framing on the viewing side, so we can change it in and out to match as the house decor evolves.
full fish room, basically a mini fish store.

one day... one day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new