Aqua Dream tank????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartyon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spartyon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
79
Location
MSU
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I want to set up a AIO 50gal plus for anemones that is smaller than 30”. I found a 63gal cube tank that is 24” long from Aqua Dream. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with this company or do you have a different solution
Jeff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new