Dried algea blown off clips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayden K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jayden K

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2024
Messages
537
Reaction score
282
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plastic clips that I attach onto the glass for my tangs, yet the algea always gets blown off and stuck on the overflows. How do I get the algea to stay on the clips.
 
But the tangs don't eat all of the algea at once, I would like to have it in there for a day or at least overnight.
 
Take your algae sheet and just keep folding it in half until you have about a 1" square chunk. Place that in the clip and the fish will eat off of it all day long. No big chunks of algae tearing off and floating all over the tank.
 
Take your algae sheet and just keep folding it in half until you have about a 1" square chunk. Place that in the clip and the fish will eat off of it all day long. No big chunks of algae tearing off and floating all over the tank.
Thanks, I will try that today when I get home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new