Drilling Aquapod 24?

reefed419

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a used aquapod 24 and looking to drill it out and add it to my systems. Is the back panel tempered glass? Anyone tried drilling one of these tanks? thanks
 
Did you try looking to do the same

It's drillable... I had one in 2007 that I was going to drill but decided to just use a hob overflow for the easiness of it.
6985bc3971a04c0788505e4a6af8581b.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new