drop a photo..

On vacation right now, I took a full tank shot before I left so I’d know how things were vs. how they’ll be when I get back in ten days. Here’s to hoping it’s all gonna be alright and no one dies
 

Attachments

  • 39D83B2F-9B26-43F6-8C38-84B52B13C519.jpeg
    39D83B2F-9B26-43F6-8C38-84B52B13C519.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 13
I have three tanks here’s the last picture of each

RSR350- FTS for build thread
052585E7-71D7-4BB6-89D0-FBFA49CAACE8.jpeg

Nuvo 30- I took this picture to compare to one last week to see if my emerald crabs are taking out the bubble algae
C166DAE7-4B06-4D43-B1E6-890C02B39470.jpeg

QT tank- Picture of my newest addition
F3FA2FCD-4405-4CF2-9AC4-9374A2498034.jpeg
 
Took this picture because of how impressed I am with my pistol shrimp’s architectural skills. Propped the “door” open with plugs and shells.
They were empty though, so no corals were harmed. :) I left them for him to use.
25947387-19AD-4C32-8EAE-EDF5165ED7CA.jpeg
this is actually a great idea!
 
6966926E-5930-4147-BF70-65A742A671AA.jpeg I have been experimenting with an iPhone filter kit I ordered from Amazon. I have been happy with the picture quality.
that’s really cool! we have the polyplab kit but i’ve wanted to try other filters, which one did you find on amazon?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new