drop a photo..

I would write them again reminding them of your warranty that they indeed guarantee their tank with.. also get a mailing address for the company or headquarters or even the owners mailing address if possible & send ( this is going to sound so old school ) but a certified letter.. sometimes people or companies wake up when a letter is sent as well and possibly a few more emails. I personally would hate to see anyone in this hobby go through what you're experiencing especially if the company is 'at fault.' best of luck to you and your tank!
New one on the way as we speak!!
 
On vacation right now, I took a full tank shot before I left so I’d know how things were vs. how they’ll be when I get back in ten days. Here’s to hoping it’s all gonna be alright and no one dies
Ended up with a lot of algae, but no one died!
 

Attachments

  • F2027A96-7275-484E-A1F2-2497DAE27133.jpeg
    F2027A96-7275-484E-A1F2-2497DAE27133.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 12403930-4420-4051-96EC-589587D42F18.jpeg
    12403930-4420-4051-96EC-589587D42F18.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 3

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new