Dry Rock: $1 a pound

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

karamreef117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
304
Reaction score
78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All,
I have a lot of dry rock available. You can either come and take a look at what you want or I can also drop it off depending on location and it will cost a bit as well. I travel on I95 all the time to head to PA so that option is available. Please let me know if you are interested and we can work something out. For local pickup, I am available almost any day as well. Come by and pick some rock up.
tempImagejpcBgb.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new