Dsuny LED 48" light system coming!

lordraptor1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been thinking about ordering one of the 3 fixture 48 to 60' fixtures off ebay myself but i see a major issue out of the gate ( or box rather) and that is the extension cable length for the controller, teh ebay listing says it is short ( im talking inches here) and no one outside of china has said extension. not only that but come on you expect the cables coming from china to be cheap but not in this case the ebay seller wants a whopping $50 for the 6 foot extension cable.

dont know about anyone else but for me teh controller cable length is almost deal breaking ( closer to definite deal breaker). furthermore it isnt clear which extension cable you need 6 pin or 8 pin, one listing for a shorter extension showed pics for both types but description cited would not work for fan version on both so what the heck.

kinda hard to flop down $300+ dollars on a light setup when the controller cable extension is barely ( if at all ) long enought to even reach around the canopy back to mount the controller on the side. only option would be to add a block panel in the canopy close to door but then you have a cable hanging directly above the water which in my opinion is risky

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back