Dual co2 scrubbers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmo65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmo65

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
64
Reaction score
46
Location
deerfeild beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone run dual co2 scrubbers? One recirculating and the second just plugged in to the second intake valve that usually is capped for noise reduction. My PH never gets above 8.1 even though I dose kalk and have the scrubber running constantly. Co2 in the room is 450-600 range.
 
I run 2 on my system. One on each hole of that muffler. I don’t recirculate either of them though. Its on my to-do list :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I’ve never run with only one, so I can’t comment on whether it works any better with 2. I did it in an effort to reduce how often I have to do the chore of changing out media.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new