Dubai's newest reef addict checking in

DXBREEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
28
Location
Dubai
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the reefing hobby and recently started my first saltwater reef tank here in Dubai. After spending months researching equipment and planning everything out, I finally took the plunge and I'm excited (and a little overwhelmed!) to be part of the community.

I'm trying to build the tank slowly and do things the right way rather than rushing. Finished cycling around 10 days ago and have a few friends inside already 🤠

Looking forward to learning from everyone here, sharing updates as the tank matures, and hopefully helping other beginners once I gain some experience.

Thanks for having me!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new