!!!!!!DUDE it's THERMANS RAINBOW!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is coming along very nicely!!! Where are you keeping it in your tank? I just received a piece of this from Tim and I am looking forward to some sweet colors!!!

About half way up in a 30 inch tall tank. I run four Ocean Revive 247s but this coral is at the end of my tank where only one fixture hits it. It's in a fairly lower flow area of my tank, but that's not by choice. I have a Gyre on this end of the tank and a Jaebo RW20 on the other, but the flow doesn't get back to this end of the tank very well. I might get a second Gyre down the road.

Eckolancer

LED GURU
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking nasuta. Looks very similar to one I have that I've only recently been able to ID. Therman's is the closest I've seen color wise to mine. I got this as a tiny frag from a local reefer who couldn't remember the name.

Unknown Acro by ritter6788, on Flickr

You're right about it being tough to photograph. I've taken a hundred pics of it trying to get the colors to show and only got one to show decent colors. Mine shows white, pink, blue, purple, green throughout the colony. It's a fast grower for me.

I call mine The Grimreefer nasuta after the screen name of the member of our local club I got it from.

You may have got it from me at a frag swap or a trade. I have sold about a hundred frags off this thing over the years.

image.jpg

Here is a pic with mostly whites
image.jpg

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine still mostly resembles a turd, but seems to be improving slowly but surely. It has certainly been a fast grower for me

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine still mostly resembles a turd, but seems to be improving slowly but surely. It has certainly been a fast grower for me
That gave me a good laugh. Thanks

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Kind of seems to be the case with this one Admittedly even Tim, who originated this one, has had it come and go on him over the years i'm told. just one of those kind of acros i guess

trinity1012

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice adam! I decided to get back on r2r... if your scratching your head wondering who this is. its ron boyer. I'm watching you mwahahahahah

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back