Dueling Dottybacks! Orchids vs. Bicolor!

Dueling Dottybacks! Orchids vs. Bicolor! Which do you prefer?

  • Orchid Dottybacks!

    Votes: 38 61.3%
  • Bicolor Dottybacks!

    Votes: 13 21.0%
  • I can't choose!

    Votes: 11 17.7%

  • Total voters
    62

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,765
Reaction score
15,432
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week's showdown is between two cute but agile finned friends! Dottybacks!

Dueling Dottybacks! Orchids vs. Bicolor! Which do you prefer?


Versus-19.png
 
Bicolor gets my vote!
 
Neither. Them suckers are mean lol
I have had fridmani, springeri, and elongatus. Not all at the same time in same system. All were chill fish that did their thing, found a spot and would maintain it. No aggression community wise. Lucky I guess.
 
I have had fridmani, springeri, and elongatus. Not all at the same time in same system. All were chill fish that did their thing, found a spot and would maintain it. No aggression community wise. Lucky I guess.

IMG_3579.jpeg


This is the same fish as above when I added him to an aquarium with two clowns. It was 200 gallons!!! I had to chase those awful fish down to remove them. No bark with this guy.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new