Dumb question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Connie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
58
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one of these buttons about will make your return key actually make another line when you are typing?
 
Not sure I understand your question?


Tonya
 
Connie,
Your enter key should make a new line (generate a line feed)
like it did here. If it doesn't you have something on your computer that needs re-set. Filter keys may be on, sometimes the "Insert" key needs to be pressed, etc.


EDIT: PS: when that happens it is frustrating to the hilt!!!

Two weeks ago I got so mad at a xxxx brand printer that I took it out to the garage and held it up and slammed it into eternity. It had again refused to print AGAIN until I paid the ransom of a new cartridge when it already had fresh ones in it. I bought a Brother and am much happier with it. IT hasn't held back printing for ransom cartridge money yet.
 
Last edited:
The enter key will not start a new line when I am on the R2R sight. I thought there might be a button to press while creating a quick reply that would change the option. Sorry about that Tonya...when I read my question again, it made no sense! I think Fragmatic just has telepathy...lol And Scamp...the only red button I see is Tonya's red pompom...:smile:...I'll keep looking and may figure it out. Thanks for the help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new