Duncan Coral Stretched Out?!?

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure but my Duncan looks to be stretched out, or reaching up to the light. Is it not close enough to the top for light, or is this normal.

It has been like this since I got it a month ago. My tank specs are 8 gallon cube, kessil A80 tuna blue, 1.025 salinity, and been running for 6 months
FB251B2F-922B-4493-ACE4-A9133E8FDDDE.jpeg
 
I was just thinking, is this how we can get Duncan's to avoid growing in ball formations. To keep them"branching"...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new