Duncan coral with light ridges?

  • Thread starter Thread starter indiana812
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

indiana812

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2021
Messages
96
Reaction score
49
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short, went out of town for a week and came home and my duncan coral was obviously irritated.
After multiple mass water changes, I have had my parameters stable to prior vacation.

I have recovered everything back to pre-vacation happiness with the exception of my duncan.
I iodine dipped it today so it’s still agitated, but the light ridges around the duncan heads is what I am curious about, besides my perimeters (I don’t have them with me at the moment) - is this something that is a sign of a disease or that I should be worried about?

8CCBFD60-8EA2-429E-B9AF-DFE193B3D194.jpeg 6DD6873F-2CBB-4C62-9A08-E63BEDEC50E7.jpeg
 
Tbh I’ve had it everywhere but in December I bought an RBT & they are still getting settled due to the numerious splitting thag has been going on. I think I realized that it was the skeleton of the duncan possibly so I mixed it back to the back wall with less flow to
hell ease the recovery. We will see how it goes !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new