duncan dip

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what’s going on with this duncan? is it like taking off a slime coat or something i’m not sure, this coral honestly has never opened for maybe a month or more it’s weird i have 4 duncan’s all look great besides this one, i have them sorta near each other so shouldn’t be any issue with flow or light. I decided to dip it using dip rx to see if maybe pest were causing it. i did this a while ago with a yaeyemenis frogspawn, and after dipping it it completely lost all of it polyps and now i kind of think it’s gonna happen to this duncan as well.

IMG_1936.png

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but it looks dead or almost dead to me. Your other corals don't look so good either. If you can share more details about your tank, Im sure folks can help. How old is the tank, what type of lighting and flow, what are the water parameters?

OP
OP
L

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is when my lights are off that’s why everything looks the way it does i’ll see if anything changes when my lights do turn on but that duncan right next to it will open super big and the polyps are long so i’m just not sure why my others aren’t doing the same

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back