Duncan Help - baby or bust?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brkesar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brkesar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
Location
mikford PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for someone to help me identify what’s on my Duncan. It looks like new sprouts under the head.
The only reason I noticed it was because it closed up partially when I turned the lights on too quick to feed fish this AM (she’s quite sensitive) and I saw the little additions.

Included a photo of it when it closed up where you can see the piece in question and a picture of it fully open.

Parameters
Temp: 78
PH: 8.2
Salt: 1.022
Mag: 1320
Calcium: 415
Alk: 8.3
Nitrate: 10
Ammonia: 0

Thank you for the help!

IMG_1119.jpeg IMG_1112.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new