Duresa clam not doing to well.

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it was missing a large chunk of its mantle due to a emerald crab, grabs gone and the mantle grew back. Walked by the tank to see it on its side with no foot. It was on my rock. It's still reacting to light and I placed it on the sandbed. My maximas are doing better than ever, it's still not expanding its mantle like it should.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374524322.366167.jpg
 
Bummer. Good luck with it!
 
I know that feeling. I caught two of my emerald crabs feasting on my sps polyps! If it can be save, Skinz will know! Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new