Dusky wrasse

Colors will depend on your lighting. I can get mine to look like that earlier picture if I really push the blues, but otherwise in my tank at about 12K the colors are more muted. Tough fish to get a good picture of, on an iphone at least. Classic wrasse beak, so it won't eat small fish.

IMG_4182.jpeg
 
I also have one of those. They are easy but can be aggressive. Mines not as bad as my dragon but does like to zoom around the tank.
IMG_4585.jpeg
Ah okay! And not worried about aggression, was looking at him for my 125 thats a predator tank with more aggressive tangs! Also would a dusky and a christmas wrasse be okay together?
 
Ah okay! And not worried about aggression, was looking at him for my 125 thats a predator tank with more aggressive tangs! Also would a dusky and a christmas wrasse be okay together?
Should be!
 
@littlefoxx did you end up getting the Dusky? I am really thinking about one too. :D
No! He was sold out when I went to order him :( I got a rainbow wrasse though! Not the best picture, he is fast!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6616.jpeg
    IMG_6616.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 64
That would be a great idea if I didnt have triggers and eels that would rip into it lol! I also was looking for a colorful fish for the last edition so I thought two birds one stone! I dont have a lot of the worms but they creep me out when I see them!
I use a Bristleworm trap from printed reef. It works like a champ.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new