Dussumieri Tang circle

Flounder's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
469
Reaction score
174
Location
Nazareth, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just received this Dussumieri Tang from liveaquaria.com divers-den. And it has this circle on it any thoughts I added the fish into qt and it is eating. Any thoughts?

20240507_200938.jpg 20240507_200937.jpg
 
I just received this Dussumieri Tang from liveaquaria.com divers-den. And it has this circle on it any thoughts I added the fish into qt and it is eating. Any thoughts?

20240507_200938.jpg 20240507_200937.jpg
May be damage from netting which would and should heal on its own. As a preventative measure from any infection, you can safely add Ruby rally pro to tank and assure its provide Good water quality and diet. This fish grows fairly quick in size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new