Dustin’s 75 Gallon

Dustye

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states I am Dustin and I guess this is my build thread for my 75 gallon mixed reef. I started this tank about eight years ago as an upgrade to a 55 gallon. Just like everyone else in this hobby I have had some highs and some lows only I think I have taken longer to learn from my mistakes. I’ll quit babbling now and show some equipment, fish info and a couple of pics.

Tank
75 gallons

Sump
29 gallon custom

ATO
Gravity fed with a 5 gallon reservoir

Powerheads
1 x MP10
1 x Innovative Marine 2300 Wavelength

Return Pump
Current USA EFlux 1050 GPH

Lighting
2 x Viperspectra 165 Watt LED fixtures

Filtration
Bubble Magus filter roller
Reef Octopus Essence 130 skimmer

Live Stock
2 Spotted Cardinals
2 Orange Skunk Clownfish
Starry Blenny
Court Jester Goby
Sailfin Tang
Royal Gramma
Coral Banded Shrimp

This was taken shortly after setup

4F483513-4A56-4FFE-BA45-1D63E9B6E1E5.jpeg


And a current pic

5983A9ED-FB65-44D8-8BBA-75CB2C5643DB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new