Dwarf Lion fish Compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhanking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dhanking

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Messages
344
Reaction score
199
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow.
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I keep a Dwarf Lion fish in a 65 gallon tank with snails and hermit crabs and small fish?
 
If the fish fits in its mouth, it will likely get eaten over time. Snails should be fine, hermits I'm not sure on.
 
Hard bodied inverts are fine, but any small fish could be eaten. Some of my lions have eaten slender fish up to 2/3rds their length, more robust fish are a little safer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new