Dwarf lion fish tank set yp

  • Thread starter Thread starter CB06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CB06

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
26
Location
redlynch
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to set up a 200l tank for zebra Lionfish will I need any type of filtration other then wave maker for surface agitation or can I get bu with just rock as biological filter?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new