Dwarf Seahorses

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dougald
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pictures???
I have posted up pictures of my breeding clownfish and neon gobies, but it will not let me post up single pictures. It will only let me attach files which is more than I would like to post and it tells me it is too big. So until I can figure how to post just a couple of pictures ,nothing can be posted. Doug
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new