Dye dropper chalice. The first rainbow chalice.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acanholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acanholic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was the first rainbow chalice I ever heard of. Any one have a piece to show or had and lost it?
 

Attachments

  • 1380118024040.jpg
    1380118024040.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 340
I saw this picture a long time ago. Almost 2 years before the new rainbows. At first I believed it was a fake. No chalice could posibly have that many colors. Lol
 
Holy _______!!!! That's a rainbow. I'd love to see the whole colony. This is the first I've ever seen of it. Hopefully the genes are still alive somewhere.
 
It was a RHS piece. I know for sure that Jose Casas had it and lost it but no idea if it is still alive somewhere.
 
here is a chalice like the one posted, i called it the red rainbow
this frag was sold a few months back and now resides in Atlanta somewhere

IMG_2771_zps7aae274d.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new