Dyi Sump baffle kit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm interested in your diy baffle kit for a sump. I'm ok with the fixed height, but I couldn't find on your site what the fixed height is for the baffles. Any help on this is appreciated! @Tenecor Aquariums

Screenshot_20220808-113846.png

Last edited:

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. You probably noticed our entire site is updating. New products being added and more product information being shown. The baffle kits are next in line for updates. Meanwhile, please see attached and let me know if you need anything else

2EDB4FB0-DD05-4D89-B757-36064B3DC36F.jpeg

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm interested in your diy baffle kit for a sump. I'm ok with the fixed height, but I couldn't find on your site what the fixed height is for the baffles. Any help on this is appreciated! @Tenecor Aquariums

Screenshot_20220808-113846.png
One last comment, our newer designs will be more functional than just three plates as shown. We are adding a bulkhead mounting plate, a filter cup plate (2 cups, compatible with four inch socks) probe/return line plate and more. The little ten gallon may have only one cup though

OP
OP
Lbrdsoxfan

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the info! Your current offering will be the ticket for me as I'm running a filter roller so I don't need sock holders or any of the other fanciness. Just the three chambers is perfect!

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the info! Your current offering will be the ticket for me as I'm running a filter roller so I don't need sock holders or any of the other fanciness. Just the three chambers is perfect!
Excellent. FYI, here is one of the full featured kits available later this week we will still offer the no frills versions

C25620C7-89B8-4D60-82DA-5811D48CEC34.jpeg

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the market for a kit as well for a 20l
Is this new design sump ready yet @Tenecor Aquariums
Yes. It is ready. We have prototyped it and everything fits well. Keep in mind if you do order one and it needs tweaks, no problem. We would work with you to finalize the design. We have sent out only a couple of them to testers with no issues. For reference, if you can buy it on our site, it is ready. Images are not always ready. We are launching another site second week of October and all the design team is focusing on that one. The photography team is shooting real pics of products coming off the line so we can further develop tenecoraquariums.com with real product images and videos too.

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you will be releasing a drop in fuge version for a 60 gallon breeder?

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure my thoughts will be representative of most. I plan on running it for the most part, wide open. I will have a Reefmat and skimmer on the left side and then will leave open room for items as needed. Then I want baffles for a refugium and return pumps at the other end.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure my thoughts will be representative of most. I plan on running it for the most part, wide open. I will have a Reefmat and skimmer on the left side and then will leave open room for items as needed. Then I want baffles for a refugium and return pumps at the other end.
From what I understand, you can do this with our base kit.

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it will fit the 60 breeder? I think the 60 is slightly different measurements than the 40

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back