Dying nem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jadgrider
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jadgrider

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
92
Reaction score
150
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I received this nem knowing that it would be in bad condition. I've rehabbed a nem from the same person before (I got them both for free). However I feel this one may be too far gone? What's the best thing I can do to up the chances it will survive?

20200619_193550.jpg
 
Assuming it's a BTA, it's possible that it'll probably be fine. They can look terrible and still come back. Let it get some flow to remove any waste (such as dead zoox) so if it's still in what appears to be a glass container, try to use something with holes in it to get some water movement.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new