• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

E-mailed with no reply (aquarium specialty)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I know you guys are probably busy, but I shot 2 emails over and there was no response. Can anyone take a look? Thanks!

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give us a call? What is this in reference to? Need more to go on and we have several email addresses. Scott 803-788-4445

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found your email. I'm sorry but we are not able to go back and add reward points to guest checkout orders but we will be having a lot of sales this coming week and we already have a bunch of things listed on the site as sale items. Please use your account going forward (no guest checkout). This will give you reward points and better tracking information. Thank you, Scott

OP
OP
stevenlu

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Do you know when my dream box will be here? Placed on 9/20.

And will the tk2000 chiller possibly go on. Sale?

OP
OP
stevenlu

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the email you told me that we would do shipping cost after they estimate the shipping cost. How come we didn't go with the dream box???? and what;s a bashsea sump?? That's not what I ordered?

OP
OP
stevenlu

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we on the same page? I got charged 2095 on September 19th for a dream box. I’m confused.
59B84FA5-7FF1-4FF1-99C3-5AB845893419.png

OP
OP
stevenlu

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No offense but seems like this should be dealt with privately. Not on a public forum.
I would say feel free to voice your experiences with a certain vendor both good or bad, but we don’t need to see the haggling.
I would like to deal with it privately. Just my emails never get replied. Scott has only replied through this. You don't need to read it if you don't want to read it. You don't have to open every post and read the whole thing.

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is not true. I have several emails going back and forth with you but I wouldn't post any of them in a public forum. Also I believe this is against R2R posting rules.

OP
OP
stevenlu

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for replying my email today. Let keep it there.
Mod please close thanks.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clear things up. Emails and other things may be posted asking as they do not contain personal info. These emails did so they were removed. This post is technically vendor feedback so it will be moved to the correct forum and outside posts will be removed. We hope a resolution can be made and either party is free to post it if they wish.

OP
OP
stevenlu

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clear things up. Emails and other things may be posted asking as they do not contain personal info. These emails did so they were removed. This post is technically vendor feedback so it will be moved to the correct forum and outside posts will be removed.
Thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back