Earlei Fairy Wrasse

They're closer to $500 these days unless it's a pretty spectacular Terminal male.
 
He has them fairly regularly.
 
The price Zoa Collector has listed for them is $800. I noticed he usually has two prices for fish in stock (regular and sale). Are they usually less than that?
 
So $700 is a good price then?
If you think it's worth it than its a good price. I have seen them for more and also some for less. If you like Fish and have the money I say it's a good price. It also depends on the specimen so it's a bit subjective. Very cool fish though
 
The price Zoa Collector has listed for them is $800. I noticed he usually has two prices for fish in stock (regular and sale). Are they usually less than that?

The one we had recently was over 4" and one of the largest males we've ever had. He was listed at 630. We added free shipping to him so his final price was 570. They're normally around 500.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new