Early Merry Christmas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishyj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishyj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
712
Reaction score
526
Location
Niagara Falls NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before we leave on our vacation. Its been a great year on R2R helping and learning along the way. Hoping this Christmas brings everyone happiness, love and joy. Here's looking to a brighter and peaceful 2017.
 
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before we leave on our vacation. Its been a great year on R2R helping and learning along the way. Hoping this Christmas brings everyone happiness, love and joy. Here's looking to a brighter and peaceful 2017.
Merry Christmas and enjoy your vacation!

btw.. it isn't early... I saw Christmas decorations up in Lowes before Halloween! :eek: If anything, you are late! :p
 
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before we leave on our vacation. Its been a great year on R2R helping and learning along the way. Hoping this Christmas brings everyone happiness, love and joy. Here's looking to a brighter and peaceful 2017.

Back at you, and have a wonderful vacation.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new