Early morning reefers. Do you . . . . . . .

My lights are on by 630. While still in bed, I check my webcam that faces the tank (tank is in garage) to make sure lights and fish are up and about. This also mean electricity is on. Ill feed nori on the clips before I go to work
 
I wake up at 3am and before I leave the house I always check the tank. Just a quick look and listen to see if anything is abnormal before I take off. Overflow running silent, all pumps on, skimmer not overflowing, sump at the right level and ro in my top off bucket.
After catching one in my tank last week, i am now doing the same ‍♂️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new