Earthworms as Food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
the earthworm??? but they're very big compare to the small mouth of the copperband, aren't they? I mean that's cool but i have to ask to make sure we're talking about the earthworm

There are different types, some being small. Most people see the big night crawlers that come out after a heavy rain but there are some much smaller. My CBB would suck them down like spaghetti if she was able to keep the naso from stealing them.
 
Last edited:
I buy earthworms from a local pet store for my box turtles. Farm raised specific for pets. I feed my anemone one every now and then. I've never tried them for fish.
Mine are kind of farm-raised. I pick them up on a road next to a farm. 🙄

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new