East coast frag swaps/events ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Josh@BVA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Josh@BVA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
152
Reaction score
259
Location
West Springfield MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone point me in the direction of some swaps and events on the east coast. Specificly new england area. I see a lot of posts on here that are all over the cpuntry but cant find a new england specific thread. Thanks
 
Welcome aboard, Josh!

I visited my first Frag Farmers Market last year, and it was a complete blast - and very eye-opening!

There was also a "Reef-A-Palooza" event in NYC over the summer, which was also a lot of fun.

(Both events drained my bank account significantly though!)

~Bruce
 
Awesome guys thanks. Im already planning on going to FFM, OSRAS, and Fragtoberfest. I had a booth at both FFM and Fragtoberfest and will have one for OSRAS this year too. Trying to find more events to fill out the year. I figure if i can go to 1 event every 2 or 3 months that would help drive my business a bit.

Im just starting out as an aquarium maintenance service working as a 3rd party subcontractor for some fish stores like aquadreams and fish frenzy and hoping to to get some exposure at these shows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new