Easter Stories Please.

Peter Blue Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Messages
152
Reaction score
175
Location
NE Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did my system maintenance at 0530 this morning then I watched a bald eagle kill a frog in my backyard pond. My banana tree sprouted two new leaves and my hound dog went swimming. I had a wonderful time at service this morning. Our choir is amazing and I'll never forget today. They sang "The Power of the Cross". I was planning on going to the beach but I went home and pulled weeds from my lawn like a responsible adult. Is anyone else doing pie and beer today?
 
Ha ha, you sure touched a lot of bases today
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new