EasySPS food

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the description of the product and if you are one to believe that most sps catch and use food in our aquariums then it sounds amazing. They certainly made it sound useful and helpful but I would like to see if anyone sees any actual results. Really it looks like just reef bugs and some other stuff added in. What made you guys want to try the product?

Da8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sps are hunters, and pure survivors.

If you grant a regular source of food in the water column and that food is as good and complete as easy reefs and EVO, they will start loosing their full need of eating via zoanthelas and they will improve its color.

EVO is a plancton gel with complete aminoacid and rich in protein and lipids.
Easy booster is a fitoplacton gel.

Getting both you grant a quality nutrition. In my opinion, none better than it.

Automated makes regular presence of food at the water increasing pólip extension, color and overall health of corals.

And it's so comfortable.

The manufacturer is very trusted and they manufacture every product using the best sources of foods and the best methods to create the gel without loosing any of their properties to grant the qualities of the final product. (in Spain we've been using it for years)

I do recommend you it use.

Just if you start with Evo, make sure you measure KH, CA and No3 y Po4 since it activates growth, they quickly increase their demands and can lead to problems if you don't test it regularly.

Any doubts I will happy to help!!

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if there is no prob with the OP or r2r admins I'll happily open a new thread with complete information about the three products that in my honest and humble opinion are key for the new reefkeeping.
It think that would be fine. There are many product reviews here.

We've used EasyBooster Prof for some years now at my work, a public aquarium. I really like that they are easy to connect to a dosing pump and to dose whenever you like. And there's no need to keep them in the fridge. Sometimes the hoses get clogged, but most of the time it works fine.
I can't say for sure how much difference it has done for the corals, but I think we've had better succes with some cold water species and also on some species of Acropora. This is just observations, haven't done any meassuments to investigate if they grow better.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotcha, I see that the dosing pump part intrigues a lot of people. I am curious about the other stuff they add to the product and what it is for and not so much the bugs.
I am with sallstrom in that I bet this product will really be a good one to use for the tanks that keep odd corals that are proven to need to feed on stuff like this.

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sps are hunters, and pure survivors.

If you grant a regular source of food in the water column and that food is as good and complete as easy reefs and EVO, they will start loosing their full need of eating via zoanthelas and they will improve its color.

EVO is a plancton gel with complete aminoacid and rich in protein and lipids.
Easy booster is a fitoplacton gel.

Getting both you grant a quality nutrition. In my opinion, none better than it.

Automated makes regular presence of food at the water increasing pólip extension, color and overall health of corals.

And it's so comfortable.

The manufacturer is very trusted and they manufacture every product using the best sources of foods and the best methods to create the gel without loosing any of their properties to grant the qualities of the final product. (in Spain we've been using it for years)

I do recommend you it use.

Just if you start with Evo, make sure you measure KH, CA and No3 y Po4 since it activates growth, they quickly increase their demands and can lead to problems if you don't test it regularly.

Any doubts I will happy to help!!
Thanks Da8 for your Contribution

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some Corals fed with Easyreefs food! EasyBooster & EasySPS EVO

IMG-20191116-WA0017.jpg IMG-20191116-WA0018.jpg IMG-20191116-WA0019.jpg IMG-20191116-WA0015.jpg

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a huge fan of easy reefs Masstick and use it atleast once a day. My fish look like fat sausages, honest. I recently purchased the EasyBooster 250ml gel but have not connected to the doser yet as I did not purchase the connector. I plan to get the EasySPS soon.

Pablo Easyreefs, really wish the easybooster came with the connector and I didnot have to buy it separately. I actually thought it did from the pics.

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My easy Sps came with the connector. My nutrients dropped rapidly using Vibrant recently. I hooked up easy Sps to my dose pump and I cant believe the polyp extension. My scolys were in bad shape also and I was hand feeding them with minimal improvement. 1 month using easysps and my reef seems well nourished going by growth,color and polyp extension. Scolys have recovered. I LOVE automation and this product allows me to enjoy my reef more.

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My easy Sps came with the connector. My nutrients dropped rapidly using Vibrant recently. I hooked up easy Sps to my dose pump and I cant believe the polyp extension. My scolys were in bad shape also and I was hand feeding them with minimal improvement. 1 month using easysps and my reef seems well nourished going by growth,color and polyp extension. Scolys have recovered. I LOVE automation and this product allows me to enjoy my reef more.
We are very happy, reading your experience

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.0%
Back