EasySPS food

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been using EasyBooster for a while (just started my 2nd pouch) and just ordered EasySps Evo, excited to get it started. I'm all about heavy import and heavy export and the fact that I can connect it to my GHL Doser without it going bad is awesome. Just waiting for the new easy version of Masstick to hit the States.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just rec'd mine yesterday and hooked up to doser. We'll see what my new SPS frags think of it...lol One note: I bought an additional connector for dosing as earlier in thread said it didn't come with attachment. Well mine came with an attachment so I now have two - no biggee, just sayin'

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using EasyBooster for a while (just started my 2nd pouch) and just ordered EasySps Evo, excited to get it started. I'm all about heavy import and heavy export and the fact that I can connect it to my GHL Doser without it going bad is awesome. Just waiting for the new easy version of Masstick to hit the States.

Easy booster and easy Evo are the perfect couple!

Zach W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my Evo pouch yesterday. What time of day or night is everyone dosing?
I typically dose mine at 10PM which is 2hrs after my lights go out when my PE is at its max. I have a small tank though and literally dose 1mL daily. If I had more I would split it up over the day!

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I typically dose mine at 10PM which is 2hrs after my lights go out when my PE is at its max. I have a small tank though and literally dose 1mL daily. If I had more I would split it up over the day!

That's what time I started to dose. I'll slowly increase the dose over time, then split it up like I'm dosing EasyBooster.
Thanks!

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The opposite.
You will have more demand on no3 and PO4 so be careful not to get on ulns

Is that for EasySps food or the Booster?

My current interest is in ways to feed corals without feeding algae. I don’t care about low N and P so long as the corals are getting it via food.

I once got into reef roids and dosing
aminos...My tank exploded with algae.

Da8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that for EasySps food or the Booster?

My current interest is in ways to feed corals without feeding algae. I don’t care about low N and P so long as the corals are getting it via food.

I once got into reef roids and dosing
aminos...My tank exploded with algae.
Is more Evo than booster.

Booster feeds the lower parts of the trofic chain so they feed the whole ecosystems while Evo / easy sps targets more on sps demands. Therefore, as sps colonies are feed, the grow and increase their demand of N, P04 and kh.

You must do it progressively so you can control and adjust levels of everything

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the difference is in the application. With the evo gel, just hook it up to your favorite doser and the powder is for manual dosing. I believe it's the same formula from what I've read?

I may give the manual way a shot, if it’s the same formula. If I see a conclusive benefit, I may go for the gel and another kamoer x1 doser.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do you guys use this in conjunction with amino acids?
I just got a bag right now I am dosing daily
Peroxide
Brite well aminos
Should I stop dosing aminos when I start this?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back