EasySPS food

reefluvrr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am dosing 10ml of easy booster into my 40 gallon reeftank. I dose 4ml of easy EVO SPS into the same tank as well.
(this is done by 3.3ml three times a day)

I am not too sure about EVO SPS anymore, I do not see it being offered on the Easyreef website.
I was actually thinking about taking EVO SPS offline...

I was going to ask people if they notice a larger population of copepod population dosing Easybooster vs dosing live phytoplankton as well....

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am dosing 10ml of easy booster into my 40 gallon reeftank. I dose 4ml of easy EVO SPS into the same tank as well.
(this is done by 3.3ml three times a day)

I am not too sure about EVO SPS anymore, I do not see it being offered on the Easyreef website.
I was actually thinking about taking EVO SPS offline...

I was going to ask people if they notice a larger population of copepod population dosing Easybooster vs dosing live phytoplankton as well....
I've noticed more pods when dosing EasyBooster. Feeding live or EB would benefit a tank, but it would be interesting to see if there's a difference? I think they are making it more concentrated (SpsEvo) and offering it as a "pro" version. I think a little goes a long way, especially having aminos, carbs, etc....

reefluvrr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they are making it more concentrated (SpsEvo) and offering it as a "pro" version

I haven't seen the pro version available on the Easyreef website yet.
How many ml of Easybooster did you dose for your tank before?

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't seen the pro version available on the Easyreef website yet.
How many ml of Easybooster did you dose for your tank before?
I'm currently dosing 3mL of each, but I'm resetting my tank now and have everything in roughly 55-60g of water. In my 90g, I was dosing 6mL or more of each.

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

We apologize because we do not have the updated website, we are going to launch a new one and they are working on it, if I can help you I will leave you my email [email protected], to answer any questions.

Paddypils

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, really interested in easybooster and easysps for my 100 gal mixed reef. Do you guys feed your lps corals besides the easysps?

periocillin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you been dosing both? Those look like starter amounts, so you can work your way up to 3mL to 4mL slowly. Increase by 1mL each then wait a week or two, then another increase of 1mL each and see where you are then. The key is to increase slowly and observe.
Start March 2020
I dosed 4 ml each for a long time but the po4 went from 0.02 to 0.18.
I lowered it to 1ml and the po4s are stable at 0.03

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys, really interested in easybooster and easysps for my 100 gal mixed reef. Do you guys feed your lps corals besides the easysps?
I’ve never fed LPS or any other coral directly, but I do feed my fish several times a day, at least 6 times. These are small amounts each time and range from pellets, flakes and LRS. I’m currently dosing 3mL of Evo and 2mL of EasyBooster in roughly 60g of water. I usually dose a little more of each, but I’m in the process of resetting my tank, so everything is in a holding tank ATM. My display is a custom 90g.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Start March 2020
I dosed 4 ml each for a long time but the po4 went from 0.02 to 0.18.
I lowered it to 1ml and the po4s are stable at 0.03
You can try to increase another mL and see where that lands you? It all depends on your bio-load and the age of your system. Every tank will be different. If you’re happy with your current levels, then leave it be.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm getting near the last 20% of my 1500ml Evo bag and noticed that the gel color is a lot lighter than before. This leads me to thinking that the more concentrated stuff settled at the bottom near the outlet and therefore got dosed first. Anyone else experience this? Should I have been shaking the bag periodically so it doesn't settle?

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm getting near the last 20% of my 1500ml Evo bag and noticed that the gel color is a lot lighter than before. This leads me to thinking that the more concentrated stuff settled at the bottom near the outlet and therefore got dosed first. Anyone else experience this? Should I have been shaking the bag periodically so it doesn't settle?
I never noticed, always seemed kinda semi clear to me overall. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to knead the bag every once in a while. Of course, I usually flip the bag back and forth before start dosing it. Either way, I think you’ll be okay. I can’t imagine the concentration would change too much? @Pablo Easyreefs any thoughts?

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can buy the easysps 1500 ml bag. Everywhere I’ve been looking is out of stock.

Paddypils

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must say after a month of using Easybooster and Easysps corals are doing great even the ones that where struggling. Best of all is, after i started dosing Easybooster my copepod population in my fuge exploded. Dosing 6 ml every day now, 4 times 1.5 ml noticing more growth. Would any one know what the maximum dosage is for a 90 gal tank?

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Must say after a month of using Easybooster and Easysps corals are doing great even the ones that where struggling. Best of all is, after i started dosing Easybooster my copepod population in my fuge exploded. Dosing 6 ml every day now, 4 times 1.5 ml noticing more growth. Would any one know what the maximum dosage is for a 90 gal tank?

It really depends on your biomass, but you could add 1-2mL more? Add 1mL and see how everything responds, this is where people go too far and push it overboard. Sometimes less is more, if everything is happy, then be happy, no need to go beyond.

Paddypils

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really depends on your biomass, but you could add 1-2mL more? Add 1mL and see how everything responds, this is where people go too far and push it overboard. Sometimes less is more, if everything is happy, then be happy, no need to go beyond.
Ill add 0.4 ml weekly for the next 5 weeks en see what happens.
This is six weeks of growth with easysps. Had to frag the frogspawn it had outgrown its spot.
20220130_160922.jpg

30 januari

20220408_193831.jpg

08 april

Paddypils

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the last 4 months i had good growth, had to frag a few corals like my frogspawn from 9 heads to 17 in 4 months. kept my dose of 8 ml Easybooster and 4 ml Evo SPS. Could get the normal Evo sps 1500ml so bought the expert(dubble concentration) dosing both every 6 hours. Bought two mandaring dragonets in april they both look healty and fat, just picking on the rocks the whole day. Always wanted dragonets and part of the reason i started with easybooster has been to be able to keep them.

20220815_184926.jpg

20220419_122008.jpg 20220815_191601.jpg

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any more updates from those using easysps? I don't have a doser so I am having the powder form and target feeding my acros at night when polyps are out.

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any more updates from those using easysps? I don't have a doser so I am having the powder form and target feeding my acros at night when polyps are out.
I stopped using it almost a year ago. The doser lines started getting clogged frequently with salt crystals. I haven't noticed much of a difference since stopping it. I'm getting similar growth, PE and coloration with just phosphate dosing alone.

It also sucks that they dodged my questions about their internal data about how effective EasySPS was and never actually posted the "scientific studies" they stated they were going to.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back