EB4 plugs not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeffish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeffish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
67
Reaction score
37
Location
KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Neptune Systems EB4 that only the 12A plug is working on. None of the 3 8A plugs will power on. All 4 of the aquabus ports are working as well. Any ideas on theses 3 8A plugs?
 
Is there a fuse? Have you reached out to Apex customer service?
 
Stupid question but when you say won’t power on are you talking about when manually switch to On or not turning on while in Auto

Mine acted up once in the past. I solved my by updating the software even though it was up to date. Then deleting the module plugging it back in
 
Stupid question but when you say won’t power on are you talking about when manually switch to On or not turning on while in Auto

Mine acted up once in the past. I solved my by updating the software even though it was up to date. Then deleting the module plugging it back in
When manually switching to ON or when in the AUTO mode. I have attempted to update the software as well (even though it was up-to-date). The 12A plug works but none of the 8A plugs will neither in ON or AUTO.
 
And deleting the module altogether does nothing either.
I’m sorry, are you asking? Because i havent tried this as i have other modules connected to it. But per your reply above i will try it.
 
I’m sorry, are you asking? Because i havent tried this as i have other modules connected to it. But per your reply above i will try it.
yes just asking if your tried it. If you have anything upstream from the eb. You can just temporarily plug anything down stream into that upstream device so you can isolate the eb before trying to delete it. Everything should still continue run.
 
Deleted and re-installed. Updated software - no change. I guessing it’s just broke.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new