Eb8 on new WiFi brain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

devolver02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I upgraded my old classic brain to a new WiFi brain so I can run my trident. I’ve got everything switched over and loaded onto fusion. But when I try to program each outlet for a specific function(heater, cooler, sump pumps etc) they don’t work. I get power to the outlets so mechanically they are fine but it seems like the programming isnt tied to the correct outlet. Is that even possible? I’m thinking that maybe the new eb832 outlets are in a different order than the eb8 and I’m just not looking at the correct out for needed programming? Of that makes sense.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go into the System View in Fusion, then click each of your EB's so they expand to show each output name. This should help you identify which one is which. You can also click the gear icon on each output to jump to its configuration & programming page. Lastly, be sure each slider is set to AUTO on your dashboard for the programming to actually run.

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 10.09.58 AM.png

OP
OP
D

devolver02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This page? I’ve programmed everything correctly. But I don’t know which outlet corresponds to each program. If that makes sense

5D54F077-B132-4AC0-9E3F-3ED303017DBD.png

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back