• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Classic, EB8, Temp and PH Probe, Display and Display holder - $165 Shipped Lower 48

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Staplesofficewar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Used original Apex Classic controller that has the 4 Variable outputs, Ph, ORP Temp, and IO ports. I used the temp, IO and PH ports - I did not ever use the variable or ORP ports.
Controller, display, and EB8 are all flashed to the latest firmware and webpages.

Includes:EB8, Temp Probe, Display, Display mount, short aquabus cable.

I used the PH and temp probes up until I got the EL version. Tested the EB8 outlets tonight and all work.

The display works fine, there are 2 spots on the display wire that my robot vacuum skinned up when it tried to suck it all in. wires were not broken, and display worked fine, but I did tape them up to protect them.

Please see all attached pictures.

IMG_6690.jpg Base and PH.jpg Display and mount.jpg Display.jpg display 2.jpg Cable.jpg Eb81.jpg Eb82.jpg EB83.jpg PH Date.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back