• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[ALL SOLD] Classic Apex System, Avast Auto Top-Off setup

Item Price
$50 - $175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Exodus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
Location
Salem, OR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the Following Equipment For Sale. All prices include Shipping Via USPS 2-5 Day

All Equipment is Used and Cared for (otherwise Noted New), The Complete Apex System & Modules were setup and Tested to ensure everything was functioning properly before listing for sale.

Classic Apex (Orange) Sold
- Brain, EB8, Digital Controller, Temperature Probe, Aquabus Cable, Kessil to Apex Cable, Apex Calibration Pack


Avast Auto Top-Off Sold
- Digital Apex Output, Optional Float, Peristaltic Pump
IMG_20230809_200433.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have the Following Equipment For Sale. All prices include Shipping Via USPS 2-5 Day

All Equipment is Used and Cared for (otherwise Noted New), The Complete Apex System & Modules were setup and Tested to ensure everything was functioning properly before listing for sale.

Classic Apex (Orange) $200
- Brain, EB8, Digital Controller, Temperature Probe, Aquabus Cable, Kessil to Apex Cable, Apex Calibration Pack
View attachment 3280956

ASM Kit $225
- Module, PAR Meter, Rock, Aquabus Cable
View attachment 3280957

ALD Kit $110
- Module, Aquabus Cable, x2 Low pro (1 New), x2 Standard Sensors
View attachment 3280958

FMM w/ Optical Sensors $110
- Module, Aquabus Cable, 3 X Optical Float Sensors (2 Brand New)
View attachment 3280960


PM2 SOLD
- Module, Aquabus Cable, Conductivity Probe (The Conductivity Probe worked last time used, and was taken care of but sold As-Is)

WXM SOLD
- Module, Aquabus Cable

EB8 SOLD
- EB8, Aquabus Cable

Apex Flow Sensors SOLD
- 1" Flow Sensor (NEW), 1" Unions, 1/2" Flow Sensor (new) (Missing 1 union)


Avast Auto Top-Off $140
- Digital Apex Output, Optional Float, Peristaltic Pump
IMG_20230809_200433.jpg


Zen Reef Frag Rack (24 Slots) $50
View attachment 3280968

Breakout Box SOLD


BRS 1.1 Dosing Pumps (x2) $60
View attachment 3280970

Tunzee Care Magnet Long $37
View attachment 3280971

Milwaukee MA887 $75
View attachment 3280973


View attachment 3280827 View attachment 3280829 View attachment 3280941 View attachment 3280961 View attachment 3280963 View attachment 3280964 View attachment 3280966 View attachment 3280969
With the Apex classic system, do the ph probe and the temperature probe work?
 
With the Apex classic system, do the ph probe and the temperature probe work?
Thanks for the Interest, The Apex does not have an pH probe included, but yes the temperature probe does work. Every piece of equipment I have listed was thoroughly cleaned up and tested before I ever listed it online.
 
Do you happen to know if you can add a salinity probe to this system, or doesn’t exist with this classic system?
 
Willing to ship to Canada?
Sorry I watch my pms closely but the thread not as much. The only way I would ship to Canada is if the payment were pp f&f, I have had too many bad experiences getting ripped off from people in that country.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new