Eb832 reviews

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the post:

Since @((FORDTECH)) either didn’t understand the purpose of the post or was just being a jerk, here is some clarification.

The post before I deleted it said:
“What is with the string of horrible reviews of the EB832s in the last year. Is the problem widespread? Has the company fixed the problem yet? That is a lot of money to spend for something that won’t work after a power outage or it stops working after two years.”

Then I posted this video from YouTube and said: “Nevermind. Taking that out of the cart”

Somehow, ((fordtech)) thought the video was my video and left a condescending comment. So I deleted the post. I explained why, but apparently he still didn’t understand the point of the post.

The point was to ask about the eb832 was worth buying (since it is on sale). I just tried to avoid dealing with it, so I deleted it, since you can’t delete threads (which doesn’t make sense), it caused confusion.

The. The post got locked before I could reply to the comments after.

Mods, why not message and ask before locking. Or just delete the whole thread?

OP
OP
joshwaggs

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes, @((FORDTECH)) I do have experience with the Apex CLASSIC. I was asking about the eb832 which is the NEW Apex that I don’t have experience with, so yeah, I was asking other people. I, not sure why you felt it necessary to act high and mighty.

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I for one love the apex system. I also keep a full apex system, 2 COR20’s, and a pmup on the shelf as spares because anything can fail. Been good to me for the last two years

OP
OP
joshwaggs

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I for one love the apex system. I also keep a full apex system, 2 COR20’s, and a pmup on the shelf as spares because anything can fail. Been good to me for the last two years
Thanks. I know the brain has been fine, but there are a bunch of complaints about the power bar. They just put it on sale. I went to buy it and noticed the reviews and just paused.

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would use tour temp controller for the heaters and the power bar as the fail safe for longevity. BRS has a video on it

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I know the brain has been fine, but there are a bunch of complaints about the power bar. They just put it on sale. I went to buy it and noticed the reviews and just paused.
If you would have asked how is the power bar I would have gave a complete different response. I read your first post and then watched the video you posted that you did not say wasn’t you till after I responded to it about what do you mean keeps tripping. You then explained to me it was not your video so I said ok now I understand but yet was still confused as to why you would post th at video when all you really wanted was to ask how was the energy bar.I felt you were wasting time due to this and could have just came out and asked the question instead of what I felt a video trying to fool me. Anyways I apologize

OP
OP
joshwaggs

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would have asked how is the power bar I would have gave a complete different response. I read your first post and then watched the video you posted that you did not say wasn’t you till after I responded to it about what do you mean keeps tripping. You then explained to me it was not your video so I said ok now I understand but yet was still confused as to why you would post th at video when all you really wanted was to ask how was the energy bar.I felt you were wasting time due to this and could have just came out and asked the question instead of what I felt a video trying to fool me. Anyways I apologize
Thanks, man. You could have taken this post a completely different direction. It says a lot about you, that you didn’t. Sorry if I was too harsh.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been running the new wifi apex with new energy bar for little over a year and have had no issues with it. I have 3 friends and my brother also have new apex and energy bar with no issues at all aswell. Obviously with anything things happen. Nothing will ever be built with 100% perfection. I’ve said this before and I’m sure no one cares but I’ll say it again. I’ve worked for Ford for 23 years now and every week I work on at least 1-2 brand new vehicles with less the 50 miles on it with a problem straight from factory. These are 50-70,000$ vehicles with issues brand new. Things happen like I said. But none of this would keep me from using my apex

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back