• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EB832

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
401
Location
Royal Oak, Mi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My plans have changed and I no longer need this EB832

Free shipping in CUSA

20230603_112334.jpg
 
How old is unit? Completely operational, all outlets?
 
It was manufactured in 12/2020. When plugged in the relays turn on and there is no red light. Unfortunately, I can't verify anything else as I no longer have an APEX. If for some reason it doesn't work, I will refund your $$ once you return it.
 
Last edited:
Bro you had plenty time to browse the forum while ignoring messages and posts here. 12 hours of radio silence after I send you money is a no-go. **** with that nonsense.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new