eBay auctions up (170+ WWC Frags)

Happy bidding:)

Click HERE to take you to our auctions!

http://goo.gl/1PIQRq

124.jpg

137.jpg

59.jpg

19.jpg

22.jpg

99.jpg


Click HERE to take you to our auctions!

http://goo.gl/1PIQRq
 
Last edited:
Sweet!
 
One shipping rate no matter how many items you purchase on eBay. Also if you make a purchase of $189 or more on our website you qualify for free shipping. You can then add eBay corals to your free shipping order with no extra shipping charge.
 
A few more teasers for our auctions ending tomorrow night! Put some bling into your reef for the Holidays!

Only one $39.99 shipping charge per order!

Click HERE or on any image to take you to our auctions!
























 
One shipping rate no matter how many items you purchase on eBay.

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!!! I never buy from any that charge extra shipping per frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new